15 August 2006

another business idea (this one's for betzhi)...

Alright, once again looking for investors.

Here is the plan: West Coast Mopeds.

We take old scooters and mopeds. I am talking Vespas, Sprees, and even the old retro mopeds with the bike pedals. We take them and turn them into sweet custom choppers. Serious chrome, ape-hangers, massive horsepower, and everything you'd expect in a sexy custom ride. Then we give them custom paint, and Harley Davidson branding (HD will be so stoked!).

My own personal ride? The Captain America moped chopper. Gonna roll that thing through the desert Easy Rider style.

Maybe we'll even get a reality show.

Who's in?

2 Comments:

Blogger joeybriglio said...

Just call me Jesse James... I'm in.

16 August, 2006 07:21  
Blogger yonderincarp said...

Dang, Ben, every time I think I finally came up with an original idea... and you even have the name!

15 April, 2007 23:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home